On Tuesday, 31 March 2015 at 08:35:47 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
I've offered a number of times to write a slides-like tutorial if anyone wants to do the slides logic. Nobody came about. Probably nobody will, so I'll have to do it myself.

What do you mean by "slides logic"? What are you aiming for? (I missed your earlier posts on that, sorry.)

In any case, if this is a "you do the content, someone else does the mundane" kind of offer, I am all ears. I'd like to help, I'd like to learn and I am not able to do the content myself.
            • Re: G... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... weaselcat via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... Bienlein via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... Panke via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Gary Willoughby: "... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Gary Willoughby: "... deadalnix via Digitalmars-d-announce