Umm that was me...  I don't feel confident enough to write at a
Phobos standard yet and might be a little while before I am
experienced enough.  But I see your point.

Fastest way to get better is to submit PRs and get reviewed.
            • Re: G... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... Bienlein via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: G... Panke via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Gary Willoughby: "... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Gary Willoughby: "... deadalnix via Digitalmars-d-announce