On Friday, 3 April 2015 at 22:53:51 UTC, ddos wrote:
Hi folks,

today i've created my first dlang library ^_^ a binding to the OpenVG library standard. The referenced implementation is ShivaVG which allows to draw vector graphics within an OpenGL context (similar to cairo). A small demo application is included, using derelict gl3 and glfw3

https://github.com/oggs91/OpenVG_D
http://code.dlang.org/packages/dopenvg

Thx. I'll give it a try because it matches something i've started last week. I could use Cairo but a few years ago i've already gave up something similar because of the bad performances (Cairo is made and dedicated to inkscape, isn't it ?). Are OpenVG perfs better?
This lib is quite unknown btw.