On 04/10/2015 11:34 PM, Mike Wey wrote:
On 04/10/2015 12:54 PM, stewarth wrote:
On Thursday, 26 March 2015 at 22:41:01 UTC, Mike Wey wrote:
GtkD is a D binding and OO wrapper of Gtk+ and is released on the LGPL
license.

Shortly after the last release, GtkD has been updated for GTK+ 3.16.

GtkD 3.1.0 is now available on gtkd.org:
http://gtkd.org/download.html

Hi,

I tried posting on the GtkD forum but it crashed when I hit post :P

I've just upgraded to GtkD 3.1.1 (not 3.1.0). I now get a compiler error
because the setState method in the gtk.Button class is not there anymore.

Is this a bug or was it removed on purpose?

Thanks,
Stew

That is a bug.

Further investigation shows it was intentional, because of conflicts with other functions, use setStateFlags.

Forum should be fixed now.

--
Mike Wey