On 2015-04-13 13:39, biozic wrote:

Awesome!

The only quirk I can see so far is that `xxx yyy(` is always parsed so
that yyy is considered to be the symbol of a function, is highlighted as
such, and appears in the symbol tree. Is it a limitation of Textmate?

No, it's more the order of how rules implemented. I know I had this problem with "static assert". The solution I used was to added the rule for "static assert" before the rule for a method. What particular code is there a problem with?

Perhaps I should just move the rule for a method to be the last rule.

--
/Jacob Carlborg