The wiki is terribly broken at the moment.  I just edited a page

http://www.dsource.org/projects/bindings/wiki/WikiStart

and it changed every linebreak to the literal string `\r\n`. The page looks OK in preview, but then it breaks when you actually save it.

Stewart.

--
My email address is valid but not my primary mailbox and not checked regularly. Please keep replies on the 'group where everybody may benefit.
              • Re... Stewart Gordon via Digitalmars-d-announce