Side note : when updating Arch package to 2.067.1 I decided to add `-L-lcurl` option to default `dmd.conf` in context of recent discussion on topic. Please report if that causes any issues with link order bugs - I couldn't trigger any but there are wild talse running around that those exist ;)
  • D 2.067.1 Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: D 2.067.1 Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: D 2.067.1 Robert burner Schadek via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: D 2.067.1 extrawurst via Digitalmars-d-announce