On Sunday, 3 May 2015 at 04:15:58 UTC, Mike wrote:
1. Members of the D leadership/committers form a working group.
2. The working group creates of list of bugs they are willing
to work on.
3. Hackathon is announced. To motivate participants, the
working group agrees to fix a bug of the winner's choosing.
4. After the hackathon, the working group subjectively chooses
a winner from the participants.
5. The winner discloses which bug they would like fixed, and
the qualified members of the working group agrees to fix it for
the next release.
7. Wash, rinse, repeat.