On Sunday, 17 May 2015 at 08:04:44 UTC, Manu wrote:
This is a really great release!
I missed the lexical scope support. I'll try that out right away. It's
been a long time coming :)

On 17 May 2015 at 00:11, Meta via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:
On Saturday, 16 May 2015 at 09:09:38 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:

Hi,

there is a new release of Visual D available at
http://rainers.github.io/visuald/visuald/StartPage.html

Major new features:

- new linker option "build and use local phobos library" to get a COFF32
version (dmd 2.067+) or add missing debug info (dmd 2.065+)

- dparser updated with support for new language features in dmd 2.067

- new command "Compile and Disassemble" to show the disassembly of the current file in the code context window that is automatically synchronized
with editor cursor movements. See
http://rainers.github.io/visuald/visuald/CompileCommands.html

- improvements to the mago debugger engine: set next statement, show symbols and address labels in the disassembly window, list associative array members, load PDB symbols from Microsoft Symbol Server or
local cache folders, support lexical scope blocks and more

See http://rainers.github.io/visuald/visuald/VersionHistory.html for the
full list of changes.

Visual D is a Visual Studio extension that adds D language support to
VS2005-2015.

It is written in D, its source code can be found on github:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/visuald, pull requests are
welcome.

Rainer

Very nice, VisualD is extremely useful. Thanks for all your hard work.

What is meant by "support lexical scope blocks" ?

void foo() {
  {int x;} // ?
}