On 5/17/15 6:56 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
Because we have to give the head count to caterer on Tuesday.

Time to stop procrastinating! See you there!

Also, to registrants and speakers: please make sure you made your hotel
arrangements, hopefully via the discounted link on the conference page!

So I just looked at the hotel-to-conference directions, looks like a 10 minute walk (!)

I just booked a car, but could cancel it. Anyone from the area know whether it's worth having a car there or should I just book a shuttle to/from the airport?