On 5/17/15 6:56 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
Because we have to give the head count to caterer on Tuesday.

http://dconf.org/2015/registration.html

Time to stop procrastinating! See you there!

Also, to registrants and speakers: please make sure you made your hotel
arrangements, hopefully via the discounted link on the conference page!

So I just looked at the hotel-to-conference directions, looks like a 10
minute walk (!)

I just booked a car, but could cancel it. Anyone from the area know
whether it's worth having a car there or should I just book a shuttle
to/from the airport?

Went the shuttle route. If anyone interested, it's $68 round trip ($34 each way) to Orem via http://www.expressshuttleutah.com/

-Steve