At the very least, I will need to use my laptop for my own talk. I would also really like to be able to use it during the day beforehand.

If anyone has a laptop with a half-decent webcam (the camera on my 2014 macbook pro has been OK) that they a) could bear to part with for the day and b) don't mind installing Wirecast on*, please come find me tomorrow morning at breakfast so we can get it set up. I'll happily maintain the stream as on previous days, I just need the machine.

*If you are somehow experienced in live-streaming video, feel free to take over and do it however you would like, I just used Wirecast because youtube told me to!