On Tuesday, 2 June 2015 at 04:08:09 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Tuesday, 2 June 2015 at 04:03:48 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/may-31.html

The rest of DConf will be reported within the next two weeks, then I'd like to follow up with the speakers to see if they have anything else they'd like to expand on and attendees if they have stuff to add about it too (all of you: please email me any thoughts, including, but not limited to, why you picked that topic and if there's anything you want to add that wasn't in the talk itself, e.g., from off-camera discussions.)

Please also discuss on Reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/386bmt/this_week_in_d_dconf_2015_wed_morn_talk_summaries/

https://twitter.com/adamdruppe/status/605585525341233154

Talk video start times link is wrong, should be http://forum.dlang.org/post/sntoieoitgwrcywcm...@forum.dlang.org