Hi everyone. Please vote for D to be added to https://DevDocs.io: https://trello.com/c/bCgqhZ4s/123-d

About DevDocs (copy-pasted from index page):
```
DevDocs combines multiple API documentations in a fast, organized, and searchable interface. Here's what you should know before you start:

- You don't have to use your mouse — see the list of keyboard shortcuts - The search supports fuzzy matching (e.g. "bgcp" brings up "background-clip") - To search a specific documentation, type its name (or an abbreviation), then Tab
- You can search using your browser's address bar
- DevDocs works offline, on mobile, and can be installed on Chrome and Firefox.
- DevDocs is free and open source
```

I use it very often for JavaScript. And I would like to use it for D.

P.S. I'm surprised there's no such thread on the forum.