On Thursday, 4 June 2015 at 01:20:18 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
https://github.com/atilaneves/reggae/issues

I think this is all I would want before considering to try reggae as my main build system. Concept worked pretty good so far and I feel very satisfied with what we can potentially get from it - though, I must admit, I haven't tried to port any of more advanced makefiles to it.

I'd suggest to try reimplementing DMD/Phobos makefiles with reggae once you are confortable with a design to see if it really works up to expectations. These contain some rather nasty rule mess and can serve as both great playground for checking design choices and selling point in improving simplicity / clarity.

The idea was to eventually use it for DMD/Phobos/druntime but as you said, those Makefiles are pretty hairy and it'll take some work. I've even considered some way of automatically porting... but that's obviously quite a bit of work as well.

Atila