On Sunday, 7 June 2015 at 06:43:25 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
Этот сайт не принимает визиты россиян.
This site does not accept visits of Russians. Ta strona nie akceptuje odwiedzin Rosjan.

So, I have 5 nationalities (including Polish).
And many Russians have Polish nationality too (but they don't know about it).
You hate my country. Hmm... IT IS SO FUNNY =)

Getting angry of somebody is NOT my purpose. This was a residue of my youthful rebelion against everything. I didn't know this script is still on my site. I had to spend an hour to find those lines and remove them from the stats engine script and I'm realy sorry about this incident.