* Fixed a bug that caused the string concatenation fix to be
inside of "deprecated" attributes. I plan to revert this fix if
dmd starts accepting `deprecated("string1" ~ "string2")`
Dfmt 0.4.0-beta1 and 0.3.6
* Fix a spacing bug with function contracts
* Introduced support for `// dfmt off` and `// dfmt on` comments
* Added the ability to configure spacing around the `:` in
* Added the ability to configure indentation of case statements.
* Added the ability to configure indentation of attribute
* Added the ability to configure formatting of labeled loops.
* Fixed several bugs in the lint checks.
* Added support for generating Emacs etags files.
* `--imports` option can now work on more than one file at a time
* Added undocumented public declaration check.
* Added unused label check.
* Added check for variables with the same name as labels.
* Added check for redundant parenthesis.
* Added "line" field to ctags output to work with the Tagbar
* Unused variable declaration check is now disabled inside of
* Undocumented declaration check is disabled for things marked
"deprecated" or "@disable".
* Undocumented declaration check ignores @property functions.