On Tuesday, 16 June 2015 at 16:42:22 UTC, Ben Palmer wrote:
Hi All,

The next Berlin D Meetup will be happening as always on the third Friday of the month, June the 19th at 19:30. The venue will be Berlin Co-Op (http://co-up.de/) on the 3rd floor. Mathias Lang will be doing a presentation titled "Intro to Vibe.web.rest". After the presentation we will have time for questions/discussions/drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic).

Details are also on the meetup page here: http://www.meetup.com/Berlin-D-Programmers/

Thanks,
Ben.

Wish I could be there, and a recording would be great.

Might I ask one question? I noticed that everything on the meetup page was in English. Is this the norm amongst the programming community in Berlin? I don't yet speak German but have ties to Germany, so that is why I am interested.