On Wednesday, 24 June 2015 at 23:14:05 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
First beta for the 2.068.0 release.

There are 107 open pull requests in DMD, 32 in DRuntime, 78 in phobos, 25 in dlang.org, and a few elsewhere. I've seen a couple that are about 3 years old.

I kindly ask...

Contributuors:
* If you no longer wish to pursue your pull request, please close it * If you do wish to pursue it please polish it up and rebase it so it has a chance

Reviwers & Committers:
* Please close any pull request that has a very low chance of getting merged (e.g. the PR has merge conflicts and the contributor is no longer active) * If you see a pull request that has potential, but not for this release, please flag it with a "Post 2.068" tag, so we don't leave the contributor hanging. * If you see a pull request that can still make it in 2.068, please make a final attempt at a review/merge so it is not delayed for yet another release.

Thanks,
Mike