On Thursday, 2 July 2015 at 16:14:55 UTC, David Gill wrote:
Hello D Programming community. How I'm glad I found you :).

We've developed a super simple iOS and Android app, which was originally built with Cake PHP and some other frameworks. In order to increase stability, we completely rebuilt everything from scratch and chose to go with vide.d for our API's and webviews. The project is almost complete, but our lead developer is leaving us. I'd be looking for an experienced D developer to take over the project and give it its final touches.

The previous developer would be there to provide guidance to decrease learning curve.

No pressure; part time; work from whatever location.

If interested, please drop me a line @ davidgil...@me.com.

Thanks!

I've posted information about this position on LinkedIn, DDN (D Developer Network) group: https://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=3923820 . Where is this position? (What country? city?)