On Tuesday, 7 July 2015 at 06:10:33 UTC, Mathias Lang wrote:
Congrats !
Though, I don't know if you'd notice, but those binary are not using from
Travis-ci:
https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/vibe.d/pull/1171#issuecomment-119005076
Which makes it sensitively harder to test it (and I'd like to thank Martin Nowak again for making it so easy to test compilers - testing a beta compiler is now one additional line to .travis.yml, commit, push).

I reported [1] yesterday. Most probably some tests in vibe.d will segfault (my simple http file server crashes upon the first request on linux-x86_64). Great that vibe.d tests with beta versions. If someone can confirm [1], it will not hurt :)

[1] https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/989