On Tuesday, 7 July 2015 at 06:10:33 UTC, Mathias Lang wrote:
Congrats !
Though, I don't know if you'd notice, but those binary are not using from
Which makes it sensitively harder to test it (and I'd like to thank Martin Nowak again for making it so easy to test compilers - testing a beta compiler is now one additional line to .travis.yml, commit, push).

I reported [1] yesterday. Most probably some tests in vibe.d will segfault (my simple http file server crashes upon the first request on linux-x86_64). Great that vibe.d tests with beta versions. If someone can confirm [1], it will not hurt :)

[1] https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/989