On Thursday, 9 July 2015 at 22:17:50 UTC, Andy Smith wrote:
On Thursday, 9 July 2015 at 22:02:47 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
On Thursday, 9 July 2015 at 14:54:50 UTC, wobbles wrote:

After the last slide in your presentation, you begin to give a demo of the code. From then on, nothing on screen is shown :/

The stuff about OpenCL

Wha?! I thought it was John Colvin that talked about OpenCL? Was Adam talking about it as well?!

Cheers,

A.

Yeah I seem to remember since Adam said his last talk was so low level he wanted to go high level this time, just to keep it real....

A.