"Jack Stouffer" <j...@jackstouffer.com> writes:
> Does this have any way to call the iOS Obj-C libraries for UI
> rendering and the like? Or is that a separate project?

It is a separate project and is gradually getting pulled into DMD:

For now, you can write UI part in Objective-C and rest as D.  From D you
could call any of the C-based graphics APIs (e.g. CGContextFillRect) but
you'd have to write declarations - or try out Dstep:

Another approach is using a framework with D bindings like Allegro5.

This looked promising but I have not pursed beyond that post.