On Monday, 13 July 2015 at 19:14:47 UTC, Andy Smith wrote:
On Monday, 13 July 2015 at 04:40:12 UTC, John Carter wrote:
On Monday, 13 July 2015 at 04:05:45 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

Now that all the videos are out for dconf,

Are there slides or anything for Martin Nowak's "Garbage Collection in D"?

   http://dconf.org/2015/talks/nowak.html

Don't know if anyone replied, but unfortunately Martin missed his flight so that talk didn't happen :-( It was replaced by a few lightning talks. Not sure if they were recorded or not :-(

I thought it may have been that.... but hey, presumably he has the slides he was going to use somewhere.... Why let them go to waste? It still should be interesting!

ps: Lightning talks are my favourite variety... I do hope somebody posts the videos / slides. Usually a gem or two amongst those.