On Tuesday, 14 July 2015 at 20:18:40 UTC, Brad Anderson wrote:
On Monday, 13 July 2015 at 07:12:48 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
On Friday, 10 July 2015 at 18:33:04 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Spread the word!

Also on HN, but as usual can't post the link.

Very cool techniques you've done there. I think you may have convinced me that Cucumber might be worth trying out. It does seem like you have to spend a lot of effort doing the plumbing to get it working (all the regexes) so I'm not completely sold but you've made it sound compelling enough to give it a whirl.

Cucumber even gives you the regexes after you write the feature. All you have to do is write the code that should be run, really.