On Sunday, 26 July 2015 at 04:21:44 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On 26/07/2015 3:55 p.m., Laeeth Isharc wrote:
No proper docs yet, but you can figure it out from the go example.

FYI, based upon what I could find, it is using Amazon Linux[0] x64. So because right now we cannot cross compile really, linux has to be host OS to build these with D, locally atleast.

[0] http://aws.amazon.com/amazon-linux-ami/

I guess you are right, and I should make that clear in the writeup. On the other hand, it's not very difficult to find an inexpensive linux virtual machine (and AWS is one way, although digital ocean seem the best value solid solution) to build it.