On Monday, 3 August 2015 at 12:21:05 UTC, Per Nordlöw wrote:
On Monday, 3 August 2015 at 11:51:24 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
Yes. `cerealise` and `decerealise`. The former is slightly weird for performance reasons. It takes a lambda that tells it what to do with the resulting bytes.

Close with LDC and DMD, faster with GDC: http://forum.dlang.org/post/nkcelouzpjsgmqtvn...@forum.dlang.org

Nice!

Are there any plans to add different backends (for instance msgpack) to Cereal? Then we could have one package to rule them all!

I've thought about that (and even JSON or XML) but I'm not 100% convinced that it would work with the existing, and more importantly to me, not high on my list of priorities. I'm definitely not opposed to it.

I'll try Cereal in favor of msgpack next time!

Thanks, Atila!

Glad to be useful. :)

Atila