there is a new version of Visual D available at
Major new features in version 0.3.42:
* DustMite integration, see
* integration with the Visual Studio Performance Wizard
* cv2pdb: improved DWARF support, integration with Visual Studio 2015
* mago: support for associative arrays in dmd 2.068.
* demangling D/C++ symbols in disassembly
See http://rainers.github.io/visuald/visuald/VersionHistory.html for the
full version history.
Visual D is a Visual Studio extension that adds D language support to
It is written in D, its source code can be found on github:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/visuald, pull requests are