A bit more details - https://blog.dicebot.lv/posts/2015/08/In_the_mood_for_some_releasing

Project repo - https://github.com/Dicebot/mood
Branch which powers actual blog.dicebot.lv - https://github.com/Dicebot/mood/tree/blog.dicebot.lv

Copy of feature list for quick overview:

- stand-alone binary with minimal external dependencies
- simple deployment under dedicated posix user
- straightforward code, minimal to none configurability - fork instead - basic features include publishing posts, tags and RESTful API for data model - with -version=MoodWithPygmentize does out of the box code highlighting if `pygmentize` is on $PATH
- no JavaScript
- HTTPS-only
- no database needed, articles can be edited as simple Markdown files

Feedback is always welcome but I must warn you that it can easily take months before I address it ;)