On Tuesday, 18 August 2015 at 20:44:25 UTC, Suliman wrote:
Lars, did you thought about full port? I read post of etcimon about his Botan lib. He eventual decided to rewrite original lib from C++ to D to make code more easier maintainable.

It's less work to maintain wrappers than full port, I would think, no?

I am in awe of etcimon's accomplishments (not just with this), as with several others in the community here. There are some stiff security audit requirements to prudently use crypto code in production (just look back on headlines from past few years to see why), and I hope we can meet these at some stage with botan port. I guess should be easier for D code than C++ if written idiomatically ?