On Thursday, 20 August 2015 at 14:45:24 UTC, Daniel wrote:
One thing that always comes to mind is that D does not have a free, extensive, structured good reference as Go (https://www.golang-book.com/books/intro) and Rust (https://doc.rust-lang.org/book/index.html) do. I mean, compare D's learn section (http://forum.dlang.org/group/learn) to those other links. It's kind of frustrating to newcomers. I've read Andrei's book and its awesome. Couldn't you guys consider making it open and the official book?

Can you give some examples of things provided by those books that are not provided by Ali's book? I ignore any project for which you have to pay to get basic documentation, but I don't see how that applies with D.