On 26-Aug-2015 12:20, John Colvin wrote:
On Wednesday, 26 August 2015 at 05:51:06 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
On 25-Aug-2015 23:04, bachmeier wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 August 2015 at 19:29:06 UTC, Daniel Kozák wrote:

I can't agree more. OK maybe I would add this
https://twitter.com/kozzi11/status/636190895856091136 ;-)

This is a big recent development for many:

https://github.com/DlangScience

I just hope our math experts will join this organization even if only
to bump the numbers. Seeing a one-man shop for D science is kinda
disappointing.

Not a one man shop. Ilya Yaroshenko is helping a lot, Lars T Kyllingstad
is on board (along with SciD) and there are many others who are getting
involved in some way.

Anyone else who's interested should come to
https://gitter.im/DlangScience/public and get involved in the
conversation there.

All of you guys should be displayed here on the right:
https://github.com/DlangScience

Else it's a very bad marketing.

--
Dmitry Olshansky