On Fri, 2015-08-28 at 14:59 +0200, Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d-announce
> > […]
> I'd have a tentative guess and say when you're Bio begins with "Past my
> sell-by date."
> http://stackoverflow.com/users/1444574/steve-teale

Hummm… I was programming FORTRAN in 1969 – punch cards, the whole hours
turnaround per run deal, which I would never like to recreate. Maybe I
shall have to reconcile myself to having dissipated all my talent so as to
become talentless…

…on the other hand I still do consultancy and training for money so I am
selling myself, I have not reached by sell-by-date just yet.  :-)

Dr Russel Winder     t:+44 20 7585 2200   voip:sip:
41 Buckmaster Road   m:+44 7770 465 077   xmpp:rus...@winder.org.uk
London SW11 1EN, UK  w: www.russel.org.uk skype:russel_winder