On Tuesday, 1 September 2015 at 21:36:46 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
After an alpha, a beta, and two release candidates DCD 0.7.0 is
The D Completion Daemon is an auto-complete program for the D
* A large portion of DCD's symbol resolution engine was removed
placed into the new dsymbol project.
* Several design bugs with the cache invalidation process were
(TLA+ was helpful with this)
* Regression testing! DCD now has regression tests. This was
overdue... Information on the tests can be found on the
* DCD now uses the latest version of std.experimental.allocator.
* Added the ability to ask the client to list the paths that are
registered with the server.
* Removed all editor plugins from the DCD repository. All editor
plugins were maintained outside of this repository anyways, so
this was more-or-less a dead code removal. Links to editor
and IDEs can be found on the wiki
* Support 2.068 syntax. The only thing that really changed is
"inline" and "mangle" are now on the list of "pragma"
* Add "__LINE__", "__FILE__", and other built-in symbols to
* Correctly expand the current working directory when starting
server with -I options specifying relative paths.
* Fixed many bugs:
Thanks, great stuff! One thing you say it's been tested with
2.067.1, but for this version it gives the following error
Error: module meta is in file 'std/meta.d' which cannot be read
import path = containers/src
import path = msgpack-d/src
import path = libdparse/src
import path = dsymbol/src
import path = containers/experimental_allocator/src
I had to use 2.068.0 to compile it.