On Wednesday, 16 September 2015 at 21:25:40 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:

Thanks. At first I thought that fancy_[ast|token|lexer|parser|printer].d were generated files because their content is so similar to the code produced in the vibe application. But on closer look I think it is the other way around: that the example grammar in vibe describes its own input format, and that the similarity in the produced output to said files is an illustration that it works the way it should. Am I close?

fancyPars has gone through a few iterations.
I used fancyPars to generate a parser for itself
and then fixed up the things that fancyPars cannot yet generate.

I eat my own dogfood!

Thanks for the pascal specs and your p2d.d
I will see what I can do about that.