On Friday, 18 September 2015 at 00:30:25 UTC, Ben Boeckel wrote:
On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 23:40:49 +0000, Bastiaan Veelo via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
On Thursday, 17 September 2015 at 20:32:59 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> Hmm reading this. No license, is best for now.

Take your time, but without a license anyone cloning or forking your repo is in fact violating your copyright. It is not what most people expect on github, and I will have to delete my fork and local clone...

By using public repos, you explicitly allow anyone to view and fork your project. There are no implicit rights of *use* of that clone though.

You are correct [1], thanks. But I still will have to delete mine, because it contains changes.

[1] https://help.github.com/articles/open-source-licensing/#what-happens-if-i-dont-choose-a-license