With Andrei working more on D maybe he will find time to document how the
compiler works better so more of us can contribute.

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 4:23 AM, deadalnix via Digitalmars-d-announce <
digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, 20 September 2015 at 23:43:29 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
>
>> On Sunday, 20 September 2015 at 22:41:46 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
>>
>>> That's just bad excuses.
>>>

>> Excuses? Sure. Bad excuses? Not nearly. The other things I listed are
>> much more important (IMO) than making the GC faster.
>>

> Most excuses are bad. Users do not care about excuses. These one are
> especially bad as they do not provide any valid reason why the task is not
> tackled for years, simply that other tasks that are also of importance are
> not being tackled either.
>
> X is not important because Y is more important. As a result, we have
> nothing to show for either X or Y. How can this be anything else than a bad
> excuse ?

  • Go 1.5 Rory via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Go 1.5 Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Go 1.5 Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Go 1.5 deadalnix via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Go 1.5 Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Go 1.... deadalnix via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Go 1.... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Go 1.5 Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Go 1.5 thedeemon via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Go 1.5 Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Go 1.5 thedeemon via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Go 1.... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-announce