On Monday, 21 September 2015 at 10:25:05 UTC, Chris wrote:
So I'm not completely nuts! Good to know. :) I wonder, if something like this is feasible in D.

I am too. I'm toying with some ideas, but I think it would work mostly for shorter programs. Then again, I'm mostly interested in shorter programs...

            • Re: ... Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Go 1.5 Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Go 1.5 Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Go 1.5 Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Go 1.5 Chris via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Go 1.5 Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Go 1.5 Chris via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Go 1.5 Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Go 1.5 ZombineDev via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Go 1.... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Chris via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Go 1.... jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ola Fosheim Grostad via Digitalmars-d-announce