On 09/23/2015 02:30 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2015-09-22 22:18, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
Big update to Scriptlike, v0.9.4:
https://github.com/Abscissa/scriptlike

Scriptlike is a library to help you write script-like programs in D.

One thing that really bugs me in Phobos, Scriptlike seems to have the
same problem, is that there are three (!!!) different functions to
remove something from the file system. Give me just one function that
removes everything, regardless if it's a file, directory and if it's
empty or not.

Me too. That's why this latest version adds removePath and tryRemovePath, which do exactly that ;)

http://semitwist.com/scriptlike-docs/v0.9.4/scriptlike/file/extras/removePath.html

http://semitwist.com/scriptlike-docs/v0.9.4/scriptlike/file/extras/tryRemovePath.html

(Pardon the excess paragraph breaks on those pages. *cough* https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/4745 *cough*)

Of course, that does mean two *more* functions, but at least they're the only ones you need. :)