I can't think of a way to do phishing with oauth2, doesn't mean it can't be
done somehow :)

Basically because you have to configure the redirect when you setup the
client_secret the server will only ever send the browser to that redirect,
a mismatch of requested redirect will just cause an error on Google Apps
for example.

Lets say this app has a redirect to localhost:1234/oauth set up during
credentials creation on the oauth server.
Then if you could get some malicious code to run at that host:port then you
could get the access token that the oauth server would think it is sending
to this app.

So yes letting everyone know your client_secret is dodgy, but actually
getting hacked because of it seems highly unlikely.