On Saturday, 26 September 2015 at 03:51:11 UTC, Jason White wrote:
I rarely visit the D forums and even more rarely make a post, but this thread caught my eye.

I've been writing a build system in D too: https://github.com/jasonwhite/brilliant-build (I'm not very fond of the name. Naming is hard!)

It is a general build system with an emphasis on correctness.

It is a work in progress at this point, but I'm very happy with how it is turning out. I'm interested in your guys' thoughts on it.

Looks good as a work-in-progress. A lot of the same ideas I used,
including scripting languages as a way to describe builds.

I'm probably going to use reggae though ;)

Atila