A few months ago I was so pissed off that I was more productive writing a project in javascript than in D, that I was almost wanted to not use D anymore.

This happened because there are a lot of nice libraries that people write for javascript and all that you have to do is to bind together some libraries to a web framework and you have a new project. This ruins all my fun from programming...

Thinking further I figured out that D is a nice environment, because people like me contribute to it... so I decided to write in D the javascript libraries that I would use.

I don't know who heard about swagger, http://swagger.io/ . I started to use it on the project that I work now to have a living, and I noticed that the tools related to this project are very good and I would like to take the advantage with my pet projects (which are in D).

I wrote a small library that maps all the swagger paths to some D functions. More than that it does the validation for almost all the parameters. If there is something that is missing, just let me know or create a PR.

you can find the code here:
https://github.com/gedaiu/swaggarize
  • Swaggarize Bogdan via Digitalmars-d-announce