On Tuesday, 20 October 2015 at 15:38:46 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
On Tuesday, 20 October 2015 at 12:46:51 UTC, BBasile wrote:
On Monday, 19 October 2015 at 19:56:15 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
On Monday, 19 October 2015 at 15:03:52 UTC, BBasile wrote:
[...]

Any particular reason?

Yes, I don't care anymore.

The fact is that I always knew that I was losing my time but this was acceptable until a certain point.

Anyway, you know, when you like no longer, negative critics take over. So, to continue would have been quite unhealthy.

I have tried Coedit and liked it. I'm sorry you felt like you were wasting time.

When I looked at it, I thought it was promising. You normally hear only from the critics.