On Thursday, 22 October 2015 at 06:28:06 UTC, Suliman wrote:
Does it's mean, that Calypso can be work as plugin for Clang?

As a LDC plugin, so that LDC doesn't depend on Clang.

On Thursday, 22 October 2015 at 15:22:16 UTC, Szymon Gatner wrote:
Wow, this is fantastic. What about Windows and iOS support?

MSVC hasn't been tested since 5 months ago. Calypso built by MSVC compiles basic examples but last time we tried none of the C++ standard lib test cases worked. Maybe it's better now that the template support is more robust but I've postponed work on MSVC until LDC 0.16 which includes the Win64 work by kinke.

The MingW x86 build works better and compiles most libstdc++ samples but hasn't been tested much either.

I'll come back to MSVC after improving the C++11 support, because one Achilles' heel of Calypso is currently whenever template argument deduction is involved and both MSVC's standard lib and C++11-enabled GNU libstdc++ makes heavy usage of template argument deduction. It's because Calypso relies on a hack that doesn't handle every case yet, although the situation has improved a lot and it works well enough to handle some Boost libraries.