On Thursday, 22 October 2015 at 20:54:01 UTC, Marco Leise wrote:
Am Thu, 22 Oct 2015 06:10:56 -0700
schrieb Walter Bright <newshou...@digitalmars.com>:

On 10/21/2015 3:40 PM, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
> Have you thought about writing up your experience with > writing fast json? A bit like Walter's Dr Dobbs's article > on wielding a profiler to speed up dmd.

Yes, Marco, please. This would make an awesome article, and we need articles like that!

You've already got this:

so most of it is already written.

There is at least one hurdle. I don't have a place to publish articles, no personal blog or site I contribute articles to and I don't feel like creating a one-shot one right now. :)

That's why we need an official D blog. Perhaps you could publish it in TWID.