On 2015-10-22 12:10 PM, Pradeep Gowda wrote:
On Thursday, 22 October 2015 at 14:57:22 UTC, BBasile wrote:

I'm sorry you feel that way. Let me tell you the positive influence
CoEdit had on me.

I'm a newbie to D, who was looking for an IDE on Mac. I found CoEdit on
github and realised it does not compile on Mac OSX, and posted an issue
and followed up a couple of small PRs. (username: btbytes)

This was good for me in two respects:

1. I had never programmed in Pascal before and CoEdit gave me an
2. I felt i had made positive contribution to people using D on Mac.

I hope that you will be back on github with CoEdit.

I was trying to get it to work on OS X as well. Unfortunately my Pascal is _very_ rusty, but it did compile, but crashed very shortly after launching it with some sort of segfault on some timer firing.