Please join us at DConf 2016, the conference of the D programming language in Berlin, Germany, May 4-6 2016.

We're very very excited to hold DConf under Sociomantic's sponsorship in their neck of the woods—Berlin, one of Europe's premier technology hotbeds. Sociomantic has been a long-time supporter and user of D and we're grateful to benefit of their hosting.

The D programming language has continued to grow strongly through 2015 in both use and development participation. The fledgling D Language Foundation is poised to lead and organize the community better than ever before. DConf is the main face-to-face event for everyone and everything related to the D language and environment. The 2016 edition will be held in premiere in Europe, on the heels of strong D adoption throughout the Old Continent. We're gearing for our largest event yet!

Call for Submissions

We are looking forward to your submission for a paper, talk, demo, or panel for DConf 2016. The topics of choice are anything and everything related to the D language. For more details, check the conference page:

http://dconf.org/2016/index.html