On Friday, 23 October 2015 at 15:51:55 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
Hi,

We at Sociomantic Labs are looking for new software developers to join our ranks in our Berlin office!

Here's what we're looking for in a potential candidate:

- Experience in C, C++, or D. (You'll be programming in D)
- Knowledge of Github or a similar collaborating environment
- Interest in distributed architectures
- Fluency in written and spoken English

Here's what we have to offer:

Full-time employment in our Berlin office with a competitive compensation and
incentive plan, as well as flexible work hours.
We offer basic German language courses for free (they're not mandatory),
while all communication in the office is done in English.
You'll get to work in a very friendly environment, with fun people,
and you'll get many fun challenges to work on.

We also offer help with residence permit processing for non-EU citizens.

Find out even more at our website:
https://www.sociomantic.com/jobs/d-software-developer

Interested? Send us your CV and résumé to care...@sociomantic.com. Our friendly HR department will help you guide you through our entire hiring process.

Good luck! :)

I think you need an Italian translator too. :) Your ad on facebook sounds bad in italian where "display" is translated as a female word but all big italian dictionaries report it as male.

You write "La programmatic display" but it should be "Il programmatic display". ("Programmatic" should be translated IMO: in italian "programmatico" exists and it means "programmatic" so: "Il display programmatico" sounds a lot better)

Andrea