On Sunday, 1 November 2015 at 19:28:48 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
Many thanks to both you and ponce! This is great work.

I have good news and bad news. The bad news is we won't likely be able to accept either of these proposals.

The good news is Sociomantic wants to get behind the DConf logo design, more generally behind the dconf.org site design, and even more generally get more involved in helping the Foundation and the language. It will take their design team a bit longer to get things done, but they want to do it right.

Does the design team know this yet?  :-)

Iain.

Yes :)