On Sunday, 1 November 2015 at 23:28:52 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
I will be giving a talk at the Silicon Valley ACCU:

http://www.meetup.com/SFBay-Association-of-C-C-Users/events/225125586/

(I did not write that title nor the synopsis, which may have been updated by the time you read this.)

Although I am confident about the self publishing part, I am sure there will be D questions that I am not expert enough. So, please make an effort to show up and support me. :)

Hmm, taking place at Symantec's cafeteria, maybe you can mention that D is still using their backend in the reference dmd compiler, might cheer them after their recent security issues. ;)